Our members care about mental health – if you do too, we’d love you to join us today.
Why join Llanelli Mind?
Our members give a voice to the millions of people who live with mental health problems.
- By sharing their experiences, members help to shape mental health services and add credibility to the work that we do.
- Members also have the opportunity to join campaigns which push for change at both a local and national level.
- Members can become spokespeople for Llanelli Mind by speaking to the media and presenting the real face of mental health.
- Members also play a vital role in ensuring everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets the support and respect they deserve.
- Members are also invited to Llanelli Mind’s annual general meeting where their votes determine our direction and future.
About Llanelli Mind’s Membership
Our members are at the heart of our work. Become a member and you’ll join a growing group of people who play a part in everything we do – and who are determined to make sure that no-one faces a mental health problem alone.
Members and supporters have shown time and again just how powerful the actions of passionate individuals can be. The smallest of actions can make a huge difference. As a member you can participate in questionnaires, members’ meetings, and government consultations.
How to become a member?
Annual membership costs just £10 and you can apply by completing our application form and returning it with your payment to Llanelli Mind, 46 Thomas Street, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 3JA. If you wish to pay cash, then please do so at the Centre itself.