Our Welcome Centre in Llanelli provides an excellent range of support and advice services for those suffering from mental ill health. These can be accessed via referral through different health and social care agencies, and also through self-referral. To find out more, please contact us on 01554 776 306 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Welcome Centre is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday between
10am-4pm for those who have been assessed.
During these times the centre provides both open sessions where you can meet up with others and get support and closed sessions where a variety of groups and activities are available.
Find us at 46 Thomas Street, Llanelli, SA15 3JA
Whats on offer
- A welcoming environment where people have the opportunity to gain peer support from others, as well as from staff and volunteers.
- Emotional well-being courses.
- Food and nutrition group.
- weekly walking group.
- Counselling service (by appointment only).
- Hearing Voices support group.
- Textiles group.
- Arts and crafts.
- Book club.
- Confidential and informal assistance to access other services which may be of help.