Our Welcome Centre in Llanelli provides an excellent range of support and advice services for those suffering from mental ill health. These can be accessed via referral through different health and social care agencies, and also through self-referral. To find out more, please contact us on 01554 776 306 or email us at email@example.com
The Welcome Centre is open Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, from 10am-4pm.
Find us at 46 Thomas Street, Llanelli, SA15 3JA
The Welcome Centre provides:
- A welcoming environment where people have the opportunity to gain peer support from others, as well as from staff and volunteers.
- Skill building workshops that develop assertiveness and confidence.
- A range of holistic therapies, including: reflexology; head neck and shoulder massage; aromatherapy; reiki; and crystal sessions. Also available is the use of a Seasonal Affected Disorder (SAD) Lightbox.
- A healthy living group which prepares and enjoys a healthy lunch using seasonal vegetables grown in our garden.
- A weekly walking group, led by the Llanelli Ramblers.
- A carers support group, in partnership with Hafal, which takes place every other week.
- A counselling service (by appointment only).
- Help to quit with our one-to-one support from our smoking cessation worker.
- A Hearing Voices support group, which is held every other week.
- Shower and washing facilities.
- Confidential and informal assistance to access other services which may be of help.